Sunday, June 14, 2009

Trip to Moscow :)

Hi there...


First of all, sorry to post this article sooo late... Its actually, 2 months late !!!!


In fact, this mail was planned to be sent as n when i wud hav reached moscow. Bcoz of sooo many reasons like busy schedule, work load, not getting time, new environment and last but not the least my inherent laziness [[ as you know ;) ]] delayed this post so far....


But i thought let me break all these obstacles once for all and pen down somethings which i wud like to share with you ppl..


First Soil.... [[ Actually found no soil ;) ]]


First and foremost, the flight went very well from Bangalore to Dubai and from Dubai to Moscow... Ah, ofcourse i had a transit @ dubai n it lasted for 3 hours, but dubai airport was sooo big that atleast 2 hours went in a flew without my knowledge, just in exploring d IN n OUT of d airport.


When i reached moscow it was a chill-cheesy treat to my eyes as well as for myself, since the temperature was around -3 to -5 degrees. Wherever i could see, i found only one color, WHITE. The landscape was looking brilliant when when looked from air. As soon as i got down i started feeling the chillness... it was all ok for sometime, since i was in the airport n they had air conditioning n some heaters.. but as soon as i found the cab driver n i had to go to the cab, i experienced the actual chillness outside... n my godddd it was soo chilled that within 2 to 3 min where i was exposed to cold weather 2 b frank it was sooo horrible that i was not able to feel my own ears, nose n my hands themselves...


Which 1 is my flat !!!!! ? [[ Panic all around :-O ]]


Ok, after that i reached my room. Hold on.. to reach my room, it was another adventure. Actually the cab driver knew my apartment address somehow [[ i didn't knew myself ;) ]]. But actually none of us knew which flat is mine in that building. It was around 4PM when i reached my place of stay. So even my roommates would have not come back from office. To add to this whatever mobile/sim which i had got from my office (bangalore, electronics city) was having ZERO balance !!!!


Just imagine guyzzz... i could not even call somebody n we (me and the cab driver) didn't knew which is my apartment. Now, since we have reached my apartment even my cab driver has to leave :'( .... So i was in a total panic condition. One more worst thing that i found in Russia is that NOBODY in Russia know English. They don't even know what is hi, thanks or welcome !!!! Like i thought these r d most common gestures which everyone is supposed to know...


Since, i was in a panic condition i was so dumb n could not think of whatz next. Luckily the cab driver had some sense n he called up his host company n found out who actually booked this cab for me n got hold of my russian counterparts number [[ actually it was my russian 2nd level manager who had booked cab for me ]]. Infact even till now i haven't met him. He will be soo busy. So, somehow we got the apartment number. In fact we come to know that we have our house maid waiting for me in the apartment. So, then i felt better.


As soon as i knocked d door, i found my maid in the apartment and she went on showing me my apartment. It was very hard communicating to ppl here. Even with the cab driver n also with the maid... nobody knew english n its all d body language and through signs we communicated almost like deaf n dumb [;)]...


Routine [[ Abt current life ]]


Ahh... so my routine start @ 7:30AM in the morning. That is the time my alarm will ring, but i will get up by 8, asusual [;)].. then i will have my bath n breakfast. In breakfast v'll usually have some corn flakes, bread or biscuits... thats it. yes...


Then we will start to office by cab at around 9:30AM who actually comes to our apartment as early as 8 [;D]... Okay so u know, how quick we all 3 roommates are.. [;)]... In office we will work as usual, but here we will look for all business solutions.. Again @ lunch time between 2 to 3 we will hav rice n some dal which we wud hav prepared in the morning [[ especiallly for lunch ]]...


Wil hav some coffee @ 4 outside in the chilled weather. Infact in a garden but u will not find a single leaf our there.... everything will just be frozennnnnn.... No chats in the evening [;(].. will hav some stuff when v come back to room. Last week we had tooo much of work load, so could come early 2 d room, we used 2 come only after 1 or 2 at night... Hopefuly v'll hav some leisure this week.


Fact [[ Yes, right its fact ]]


For first one week it was all okkk... but afterwards i started feeeling bad about russia without any reason. Then i realized whatz wrong... it was nothing else, but it was just that i was missing all my ppl out thr in india... I really miss you guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... [:'(]...


i think i can't live without you alll...


N that is why v hav heard of a very good proverb which says something like... Earn ppl n not money !!!!


Ok, so take care n hav a blasting time out there.... i will write something more when i get time out of my schedule.


With love... [[ Ofcourse ]]
Karthik :)
Hey, but never forget to drop a comment for me ;)

1 comment:

Sandeep Bhatlawande said...

Nice blog .. enjoy ur stay .. if possible post some pics as well ..